Celebrate God’s gift of JOY during January 2021!
Look for God’s grace and provision of JOY in the quiet, quarantine, bone-chilling days of January.
Do you need to put some pep in your winter step? Do you find JOY in baking delicious cookies for others? Do you have a favorite cookie recipe that you would love to share? Then join your North Point family for January Joy Bake Off! North Point bakers of all ages will do the baking, and North Point children will be the joy-filled judges!
Here’s how it works:
- Register to enter a favorite cookie by Saturday, January 23. You will be given an entry number when you register.
- Spend the next week perfecting your recipe for taste, appearance and presentation.
- On Friday, January 29, deliver small bags of cookies (3 per bag) each labeled with your entry number to the church between 4:15 and 4:30pm. You will bake enough cookies for the judges (3 cookies each) and other bakers (2 cookies each). The quantity of the bags needed will be announced on January 23. If transportation is a problem, let us know and we will come pick up your entry.
- Bags of cookies will be picked up at the church by our registered North Point joyous juvenile judges on the afternoon of Friday, January 29. Judges will judge each cookie and choose a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner in three categories: taste, appearance and presentation.
- On Saturday, January 30 at 4:00pm, join the January JOY Bake Off online Zoom meeting (link will be sent out prior to the week of the meeting) to taste the treats together online and hear what the judges have to say. A winner in each category will be chosen, as well as an overall winner.
On Your Mark, Get Set, BAKE JOY!
Click here for registration form, judges form and other important instructions! (Or copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.