As we prepare for in-person services, we ask that all our attendants read through the following before registering to attend an in-person service:
Be symptom free
Please make sure you are symptom free before attending services.
If you have any of the following:
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Sore throat
we ask you to continue to enjoy our online services that will be posted by 4pm on Sundays.
Wear a mask
Face coverings must be worn by all participants in the services, including during singing. We ask that you bring a mask to the service each Sunday. If you are not able to wear a mask, our online service will still be available on our Youtube channel.
Practice social distancing
We must maintain a minimum distance of six feet between individuals from different households and avoid physical contact with non family members. Our seating has been arranged to accommodate both individuals and families. An usher will escort you to the available seat(s).
Observe signage for entrance/exits
In order to be compliant with the state’s guidelines, our building has some one-way only areas. Please observe all other signage in the building.
For those who are unable to join us for in person service, online service will be available after 5pm on Sunday on our Youtube channel and in your email inbox.
Questions about our Nursery or Sunday School? Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Safety Measures
Here are some of the things we’ve done to keep our Sunday Worship safe, legal, friendly and God honoring:
- Our staff and volunteers have reviewed and modified our Sunday morning routine to maintain social distancing:
- Greeters and Ushers will be stationed at and inside our front doors, and in our sanctuary, to help maintain six-foot separation as attendees arrive and find their seats.
- Whether you arrive to worship as a family-group or individually, our sanctuary seating has been arranged to maintain the appropriate social distancing. Family-groups can sit together while keeping as least 6 feet from other family-groups and individuals.
- Rest-room occupancy will be limited to 2 at a time.
- Our Ushers will guide attendees as they depart after Worship to avoid bottle-necks or clusters of people at the doors.
- Online reservations will keep attendance from exceeding 50.
- Our heating, air-conditioning and ventilation system has been adjusted to increase the flow of fresh air into our Sanctuary and create more favorable air-flow (minimizing the risk of cross-contamination).
- Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available in our foyer.